Wednesday, December 2, 2015

This Christmas

I must apologize for going AWOL again! This Spring we lost my hubby's Grandma. I lost my groove, so to speak. Slowly getting things back on track and what better time for a new freebie than Christmas? Making this gave me some ideas so hopefully I will be back soon with another freebie!

This mini kit will match the colors of the Ginger Scraps December Buffet. ;) I am a CT for the fabulous Simple Girl Scraps and her kit is awesome! You can take a look at it here Simple Christmas

Here is a preview of my little kit- not everything shown. There are 11 papers and 25 ellies

You can grab everything in three parts:


2 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, but it's nice to see you back! this is so lovely! thanks so much!

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli sıramatik sistemleri kurulum ve teknik destek hizmetleri
siramatik Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.