Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ready to Bloom

Hpwdy! Spring is sorta Springing here in Montana. I have little pansies and phlox in bloom and lots of green leafy things popping up :0) To celebrate I made a kit that matches some of my fresh new plants!

There are 16 papers and 37 elements. This is a personal use kit. If you scrap for others or for hire, that's OK too.

Not everything is shown here- size is about 20%. 
Grab the Elements
Grab the Patterned papers
Grab the Solid Papers
And you can grab a little something extra on my Facebook Page
Hope you enjoy this and get some time outside too!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

beautiful kit! thanks so much!

R said...

This is Pretty! :) Thank you for sharing it with us.

biche57 said...

thank you very much ;)

Lou Anne Hazel said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit!

PashaCou said...

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful kit with us. My yellow daffodil's have gone by but my white ones and the phlox look wonderful.
Hugs,

Julie said...

Such cute colors, darling kit! Thank you!