Sunday, June 16, 2013

Montana Wild Scrap Kit FREEBIE

Howdy! Living in the Big Sky State has thousands of advantages. One of the best- the photo ops! There are a ton of hiking/camping kind of kits out there but not a lot of just nature that I was looking for. So I did what I usually do- made it up as I went.

This kit contains 11 full size papers and 23 assorted elements. Not all shown on the preview. If you are interested in the silhouettes I made in Daz Studio, shoot me an email and I will make them available as well.

Trying a new download place-hopefully this works out better.

Download your Papers 
Download your Elements

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to see what you create :) Please remember to leave me a comment below!

5 comments:

Teri Terrific said...

Greetings from beautiful Kalispell, MT!!! This kit is just right for MOST of my everyday photos; thank you :D

CM2 said...

Loved the entire kit. Thanks for a super share!

califncsun said...

Love it!

TYFS

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful files. Love the moose papers and elements - just saw my first live moose and this will give me the papers and excitement to get started scrapping.

Unknown said...

The moose and the papers make me want to pack my bags and head to Alaska to visit love ones. Thanks for sharing.