Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Splash Continued!




So! I thought you all needed a little extra in the Summer Splash category for your summer fun! Included is a cute beach scene paper 3 girlies and 2 guys doing beachy things a few assorted beach items and words to capture the moment.Forgot the read me-oops- but its the same as the one that was in Summer Splash. (Personal use blah blah blah) Hope you have fun with it!
Grab it
HERE

PS! for BROWNTIGER- I don't have your email address! Email me at brandiulrich26atyahoodotcome and I can get the Harry stuff out to ya :)

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jun. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous stuff! Hugs,Ann