Friday, June 17, 2011

Potter Mania


I am the first to admit that I am a geek. I'm counting the days for the final Harry Potter movie and re-reading the books in preparation. I've also made some scrappy stuff with Harry in mind. Not sure if people will be interested so I'm throwing up a sample here. If you want the full thing post a message and I'll email it.(Not sure what restrictions are on HP related stuff so I'd rather email it)
Click on the images to get them their bigger size and let me know if u want the rest(5 papers 25 bits) Thanks!

5 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Jun 08:25am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Browntigger said...

I'm interested!! thanks!

Scrap Happy said...

Love the owl I am interested!!

Jenn said...

I would really like to have the HP items. He looks adorable, Thanks so much
jmch710@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, my english it's bad. I'm speak french. I am interested by the Hp kit, if it's not to late. Your work are great !!! Beautiful kit and thank you for sharing !!! Merci beaucoup, c'est apprécié :O) lelylagaffe@hotmail.com