Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year... coming back

First, I'd like to thank all of you who sent me such lovely messages over the past year. And thanks for sticking around to see what happens next! It gets easier as time goes by, but there are days that the bottom just seems to fall out. The one year anniversary in this Friday and it will be a hard day but it is time to move forward.

It seemed appropriate that my first freebie back is Lil Monsters, from the Monsters in the Closet theme, since I have been dealing with my own personal monsters this past year.
Photobucket
There are 8 png files, personal use only.
Download them here

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

thank you , I hope the nice cabinet is included :-)

Anonymous said...

They are just too cute! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Boy, I'm so happy to 'see' you back!!! I've been visiting your fantastic blog for months now, always hoping you'll be back. Wonderful news. Wishing you a super 2011. Hugs, Ann from New Zealand