Monday, July 6, 2009

Chloe!




I've been away for awhile now....




Summer has been busy. Brother in law is getting married this Saturday so we've had fittings and parties and other assorted fun stuff to go thru!




I know some of my links on 4shared are once again dead. I will try to go thru and fix them after the wedding. If you want/need something badly just throw me a email and I'll get it to ya.




Now, I have 6 new "dolls" for you to play with. Personal Use Only unless you ask please! You can download them HERE
I am working on a little pack that will go with the wedding this weekend. I hope to have it up early next week.

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Rinachiyya said...

Thank you sovery much. This was a first for me downloading a doll. Can you make boy dolls please?
I would appreciate it very much.

Keryn said...

Thank you very much for sharing these gorgeous dolls.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).