Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hearts n Flowers Mini Scrap Kit

It's almost time for Valentine's so I caved in and made a little kit. There are 5 papers and 22 elements(brads, buttons etc) and 6 png images I made in Daz Studio.
Not everything shown
Download HERE


on a serious note: My "friend" Catherine from SugarSpiceBrat is no friend. From the start she pulled me in by telling me things that I have since found out are UNTRUE! I apologize to whoever she stole the parfait scraps tubes from. The file names on some of these said NOSHAREcgs. If you know who cgs is please contact me so I can let this person know that they are being taken advantage of! So people, be very wary if someone named Catherine Caswell contacts you and tries to stike up a friendship. If you offer cute tubes like my gumdrops and little animals, you might want to make sure they aren't floating around being sold as HER creations!



On a lighter note, I got a new award. Thank you very much Rose from Rose's Tutorials.



Rules
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs ( if you haven't got 5 on your list, it really doesn't matter)which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Here are some I enjoy



Joni Gray

Ginger Scraps

Kim B

Bon Scrapatit Designs

Deb (Scrappin Cop)

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 22 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Kit(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Deb said...

Brandi,

Thanks so much for thinking of me and passing on the great award! You have some adorable kits!

Lynn Pierce said...

Thanks again!