Friday, January 23, 2009

Brandi's Signature Stuff part 2

Back with more goodies! This time I've uploaded the elements for the kit. Ther are 39 assorted doodads including buttons,bows, butterflies, and the like. Later tonight or tomorrow morning I will upload the last part, the png files, which includes my little fiary mascot :)

Not everything shown:
Download HERE
I hope you can use these and let me know what ya think.
A note about the Catherine confusion. I always try to believe the best about people. Many say this is me being niave. However, after having about 6 different people leave messages or emailing me, after seeing a shame page dedicated to her,( shame page) I have to believe that ALL these people are not lying about this issue. I don't know if Catherine actually makes anything herself or just uses other peoples tubes. I don't know if she owns poser or daz studio or anything like that. She claims she does and that everyone else is making this stuff up.I wish her well... on a related note, I found the person that csg is and have talked with her. There may have been a misunderstanding on atherine's part but...

1 comment:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Feb [LA 08:01pm, NY 11:01pm] - 07 Feb [UK 04:01am, OZ 03:01pm] ).