Monday, December 22, 2008

Wolf N Sheep Kit

This time of year when peace is in the air, or supposed to be, the lion lays down with the lamb. Well, I don't happen to have a lion handy so I used a wolf :) This mini kit has 8 animal png, 4 sheep and 4 wolfies. There are also 3 12 by 12 papers, a few buttons, a frame, a flower, and a ribbon.
Download HERE

Thank to those of you who go out of your way to post a message or send an email. You've made my first few months a lot of fun!


Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 23 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Dianna said...

Now I could just get the Tabby to lay down next to the Big Black Christmas Cat, we'll be all set...

Charo said...

Thank You So much
Happy Holidays

Michelle'sCreativeMess said...

Very Cute
Thanks for sharing..
Hugs Michelle

Lynn Pierce said...

I love your kits, the animals a people are so darn cute!! They make me smile! Thanks!