Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy New Year Kit and an award!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas! We had a pretty nice day despite all the wind and snow we've been getting.
This new Year Kit was meant to be a bit bigger. Unfortunately my hubby's uncle passed away the day after Christmas so I've been a little busy.(Uncle Les' granddaughter is my best friend) Anyway, this small New Years Kit has 3 papers, buttons, puffy stickers, word art, and of course baby New Year:)
Hope you like it! Download it here

Let me know what ya think ;)


Well, that is it for me for 2008. With the funereal coming up and everything I will be away for the next few days. If you need me for anything you can always leave me a message over in my shoutbox dealie.
Wishing you all a happy and safe New Years Eve and all the best things for the coming year
Brandi

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Dec [LA 11:45pm] - 29 Dec [NY 02:45am, UK 07:45am, OZ 06:45pm] ).

CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the New Year post on Jan. 01, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.