Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gothic Christmas Mini Scrap Kit

I know some of you are getting tired of the Christmas stuff. Right now, I have one more totally CHristmassy themed kit and some regular stuff... the Christmasing will be over soon!

I started working on this some time ago and then kinda forgot about it. It's not as big as some of my other offerings but I have a few pngs that I am working on to go with it. I hope someone can use this stuff :)
Download here: Goth Christmas
Let me know what ya think!

5 comments:

Dianna said...

"I'm dreaming of a Goth Christmas, just like the ones I used to know..."

Okay...gotta work on that.
Thanks for the freebie!

mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

Karine (France)

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Winter Celebrations - Christmas - Kit(s) post. Thanks again.

MemoryKeeper said...

I love your work, and you always have such great freebies…THANKS! I am just learning how to scrap my blog, and if you’d like to learn too go to my new blog:

http://easycustomblogs.blogspot.com/

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).