Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Trees" Scrap Kit

OK OK, I just couldn't stay away! :) I was getting SO bored I couldn't stand myself lol


And I'm sorry, it IS another Christmas theme kit. I just can't get away from it quite yet I guess. I do have a couple non Christmas things in mind though.

Trees has been separated into the paper pack and the element doodads pack.
Elements, not all shown:
Download here

The papers are 12 by 12 and 800 by 800,there are 5 of each
Not all shown
Download here
Hope you can use this stuff :) And once again, have a happy Thanksgiving

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 27 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).