Saturday, November 29, 2008

Trees Elements Issues and a freebie

Some people seem to be having trouble downloading the Trees elements. I have had a couple people try it for me and they haven't had any trouble. So, I will reupload it and post a new link for those of you who are having these issues.


I had to make some assorted Christmas stuff for my forum and thought you guys could use them too. The first set is Christmas Stockings. There are 6 colored stockings and a greyscale stocking for you to color however you'd like. These are CU items , just give me credit if you use them anywhere :)



Download here Stockings
More to come :)
Also, I have not forgotten about the larger sized Christmas Gold. I have a few things left to redo and then I will load that up too.

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 01 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).