Thursday, November 20, 2008

Native American Thanksgiving Scrap Kit

Sorta. I couldn't think of a name for this that really fit. It has a very cute Native American Sadie, a cute little turkey, and it's almost Thanksgiving :)
I have split this into 2 again as I went slightly overboard with the doodads. I just really liked these colors and couldn't seem to stop myself!

In Part 1 we have the papers. There are 12 by 12 and 800 by 800 again, a total of 9 papers.

Find part one HERE
In Part 2 we have the doodads. There are 6 png files of the little girlies, brads, buttons,frames, flowers, etc. I hope you guys will enjoy the kit and the colors I used.


Find part two HERE

Let me know wha ya think!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy !!! thanks

Dianna said...

That's really nice, thank you. It's a side of the holiday you don't usually see.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 21 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Jazzy Peggy said...

You have some really beautiful things on here. I love them. I just downloaded the NA Thanksgiving kit for a special project, but I will be back to get your ice fairy kit. Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Trina said...

Lovely Kit, Thank You