Sunday, November 16, 2008

In the Kitchen Scrap Kit

Just in time for Thanksgiving, a kitchen-ish kit. I have a few pictures that involve family and cooking and I thought this would be a cute way to scrap them. Hope you like it!






Not everything shown:



Includes

800 by 800 and 12 by 12 papers-7 all together
4 chef png files
10 kitchen gadget png files
assorted buttons,ribbons, and frames
2 kitchen gadget border decorations
recipe card(looks kinda weird but it should work OK)


Download In the Kitchen

Let me know what ya think!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the little cook you made is cute! I'm looking for a way to use him. Maybe some pictures at Dinner next week! Thanks for sharing. Corrine in WA

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such a cute kit. I have some cooking photos that might work with these colors. My kitchen is more browns and yellows, so I will have to check.
Thanks
Cathy(Ohio)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 17 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Jinxiegirl said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see what I can come up with!

Maria said...

This kit is so cute. Thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas!!!