Monday, November 24, 2008

Gold n Wine Mini Scrap Kit

I had to make some banners and icons for a forum I am admin of and I really liked the colors we were working with. So, I made a small kit with the colors for ya.

There are 5 12 by 12 papers and some doodads that are really tagger size but you can mix stuff up this way I guess.(There are a few doodads that are larger though as well)



Not everything shown:


Download Gold n Wine HERE
Probably won't be around too much this week with Thanksgiving coming up. So, in case I don't get to say so later, I hope you all have a great turkey day!

2 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 25 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Shirley said...

Great share....THX4S....