Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wow, an award!


Well, color me shocked,thrilled, and amazed!

Thank you to Marie of EmCee Scraps : http://emceescraps.blogspot.com/.

This isn't something I would be expecting :)


The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated


My list of nominees:







To answer your question Marie, I pretty much learned Daz by just winging it. I know the Daz website has a sectin of tuts though. Or if there is something specific you are having trouble with, just give me a shout and I will see if I can help you out.
I'm working on something swashbucklin' for ya, hopefully later today :)

2 comments:

Ginger said...

thanks for the award... I really suck at playing along! but if I remember to, I will :)

mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

Karine (France)