Saturday, October 4, 2008

Enchanted Mini Kit

Not a ton to this one again, a few papers, several faries, ribbons and buttons. Hope you like it!




On a personal note, I've been taking some time off. I have an eye condition that flairs up once in awhile and this week it has decided to stop by. Going blind is my #2 fear(first being ikky spiders) so while I will try to keep up, I might be awol a few days. (my next project is bedtime stories and I'm thinking it might be full kit size, in installments :) )

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Oct [LA 11:26pm] - 05 Oct [NY 01:26am, UK 06:26am, OZ 04:26pm] ).

Sheri said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful images with us! They will add a nice touch to my scrap pages and desktop background.

Judy said...

Thankyou for this lovely mini kit....and take care care of your eyes. Don't overdo it. we will still be here when you're ready to post again.

Simone said...

You are very talented, thanks for sharing your wonderful work.

Anonymous said...

Is there anyway to get the enchanted kit? this looks gorgeous!
thank you. your work and talent are fantastic.