Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Candy Cane Lane Scrap Kit

Yeah, I know, it's way too early to be thinking of candy canes. BUT, it is almost Novemeber, all the stores have had the Christmas stuff out for weeks, and I was just in the mood I guess. Does it irritate anyone else that the stores put out the Christmas stuff in September? I mean, hello, can we get through Halloween first at least? Any way,lol, this little kit has 3 background papers, frames,embellishments, all the standard stuff.
Not everything shown:




Let me know what ya think


Game 5 should resume tonight they say, so LET'S GO RAYS!!!!

8 comments:

Judy said...

Nice candy canes....thankyou.
Yes it does bug me the way Christmas things are in the stores from end August/September and then we have Easter Eggs in the shops after the Christmas Holidays in January. By the time Easter and Christmas comes around I am sick of seeing all the goodies.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 30 Oct [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

becky in texas said...

This is AWESOME! And I love the snowman paperclip. Thank you for sharing your time and your talents!

sdwrdt said...

thank you! The look is nice!

marhaven said...

Thanks so much for a really cute Christmas kit.

Viola said...

Thank you.

Marlene said...

Love it! Thank you so much!

Marlene said...

Adorable kit! Thanks!