Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bedtime Stories Scrap Kit Part 1

I'm breaking this up into smaller sections cause I'm on dial up here and I know if anyone else is, how frustrating it is to try and download a huge file. This first part is the png files for bedtime stories,3 little pigs,Jack and the Beanstalk,Jack n Jill, Big Bad Wolf. Not everything shown in the preview



TOU: these png file are CU ok as long as you give me credit for the original image.This is the only part of the kit that is CU.

6 comments:

Dianna said...

I love all these little designs you do, especially the little characters. I was wondering if, when you get a chance and are feeling up to it, if you could do a set of baby animals for us. I could have used like a polar bear cub or a kitten to finish off this tag. I ended up using the polar bear from your stuffed animal pack and thought it turned out really good anyway. Thanks and hugs.

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much for sharing your creations with kits Bedtime Stories and Quilted Bedtime!! I will be using them in my children's layouts!

Gayle said...

TYSVM, they're adorable

Tammy said...

Thank you so much! These are so cute!
Hugs Tammy

Mungo said...

Thank you, a brilliant kit

Anonymous said...

lovely! thanks