Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yesterday Scrap Kit

Some of you found this in my 4shared folder already, so here it is officially lol.

I have spent a lot of time the past 10 years doing family history for my family and my husbands. It's how I started scrapping actually. I made this kit to match some of the old pics I have and couldn't match up with anything very well. I figured pretty much everyone has a fe wof those old time worn photos around.

Here's a preview
Download it here http://www.4shared.com/file/63292859/461487c7/yesterday.html



And a quick layout I did of my great great Grandma Ruth.

Hope someone can find a use for Yesterday :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Sue said...

WOW!! This is so generous, and will be really useful.
Thanks for sharing.
;=)
Sue