Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Workin on New Stuff~plus a small freebie

First off, thanks to those of you who have left such great comments on my 4shared. I really appreciate all the feedback!

I am taking a day or 2 to work on some new freebies for you all. More in the toony animals and kids theme as well as something a little magical ;)

In the meantime, here's something that I think you can just save right from here.If it doesn't look right,just let me knw and I can place it in my 4 shared folder

3 comments:

marie6065 said...

I love your creations Brandi. Do you have any tutorials, I have been playing with Daz.

I have an award for you
you can get it on my Blog
Click to visit my blog:
EmCee Scraps

Tami said...

I just found your blog & I LOVE your designs.Your blog has become my favorite. Thank you for sharing your talents with so many. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
This is beautiful!

Tbear said...

She's a beauty, thanks for sharing.