Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Turtle Boy Scrap Kit

Something a little more boy oriented.. I think.


This kit is called Turtle Boy. You get 4 toony turtles, 3 papers(one scenic) frames ,buttons and a few other assorted odds and ends. This isn't a big kit cause, as I said, I'm a mom of girls :)





Preview: Not everything is shown
Download:http://www.4shared.com/file/64235157/bcbd8fd9/turtleboy.html

TOU: Personal use only unless you ask. Please don't claim as yours, please don't redistribute.(Just realized I forgot the readme again,sorry)

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Mandy said...

Brandi you're on a roll girl!! Keep up the great work, your kits are awesome!

Mark (tate) said...

Very well done Brandi. :D