Friday, September 12, 2008

Red Black and White all over

Tried something a little different and I'm not 100% sure it's right, but, you never know what you can do until you try, right? One of my favorite scrap kit providers, Irene Alexeeva, uses beautiful pins so I thought I'd try one myself. It looks sorta ok LOL. I just drew the pin part and the "bump" and used a great freebie from Kimber89 from the Daz Community in the cross. Some of this is made with shape presets, some from Daz Studio.


Grab this kit here: http://www.4shared.com/file/62761052/b98aadcf/redblackwhite.html

Some time tonight or tomorrow morning I will be adding a quickie kit, Say It Fight It Cure It, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness and my friend who lost her battle,Carol P.
l

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Sep [LA 12:44am, NY 02:44am, UK 07:44am, OZ 05:44pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Many Thanks for sharing this beautiful kit...I love those frames!!