Saturday, September 27, 2008

Passion Flower Freebie plus

So, another day of playing over at Gingers. Love it there! But, in between all the games I managed to finish off a kit I decided to call Passion Flower. The colors just make me think of them I guess. Personal use only.

Preview,not everything shown
Download here:http://www.4shared.com/file/64735273/db6d06a8/PassionFlower.html


AND some wire words, commercial use OK.

Preview, not all shown. There are 10 of em.



Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Sherry said...

thank you for sharing!

neety said...

Thanks Brandi
I've taken a break from fun and games at GS to look at your blog. Love the wire words. Back to GS soon I hope.

Tbear said...

These are great, thanks for sharing.