Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Halloween???

Well, yeah! I was fooling with making a few gradients and thought 2 of them looked like candy corn and indian corn candies, so, this little kit was born. My candy corn itself looks a little sad, still haven't gotten the shaping things right down, but overall, they look more like candy corn than a simple triangle. (I hope!)


Preview, not everything shown:


What you get:

3 papers

3 frames

2 buttons

assorted candy flowers

candy pinwheel

paper borders

ribbon and ricrac

2 bows


Please let me know what you think. :)

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Ginger said...

hi Brandi, just coming to check out you blog.... such cute stuff! i will list it on my next freebie list. You should list it in the freebie forum at gingerscraps.
AND you gotta go check your PM over here :)

Rayna said...

Nice design..! Well, I am too working on a Halloween project.