Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I have a new cousin! and a freebie of course

My little cousin Ann had her first baby yesterday at noon. He's a big guy too at 8.5 pounds and 22 inches. She's named him Tegan.

So, in honor of the newest addition to my family tree, I made up a baby kit. I did a lot of this from tuts at Scrap Stuff with PSP Tuts ( http://scrap-stuff-with-psp-tutorials.blogspot.com/ )

That place is awesome :)

Here's a preview, not everytihng is pictured

And you can go grab it here:http://www.4shared.com/file/63286955/fc621f3c/babymine.html

Also, a thanks to those of you who've left such nice comments. It's appreciated. About my TOU:

I might have forgotten to add it in a few read me files oops. My elfs faries stuffed animal tube type files you can use commercially, just please give me credit. With the scrap kits, most of them are personal use only. If you need something out of one of them, just ask. I'm pretty easy about it as long as a credit is given back to me :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Lezlee said...

These are very cute. Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to use them.