Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hi! I decided to finally try the blogging thing. It seems like the perfect way to share some of my creations with people. Please bear with me, I'm totally new to all this stuff and I'm sure I'll make a few mistakes along the way!

My first freebie for you is a set I made using Daz Studio. It's a psd layer featuring a autumn background, scarecrows, pumpkins, and more. I hope someone can find some use for it!



You can grab it http://www.4shared.com/file/62387601/58b3d729/brandifeelinfallish.html

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Sep [LA 12:44am, NY 02:44am, UK 07:44am, OZ 05:44pm] ).

Donna said...

Thank You!! This is soooo cute!
I will use these for use.
Donna

Maryse said...

The scarecrow is gorgeous!!!!I love it!!!
Thank you so much for sharing :))

Anonymous said...

aI love the scarecrows. Unfortunately I cannot use them. Do you have them in png format by any chance?

Anne said...

Thanks for this cutie....it will come in very handy for my Autumn tags
hugs
Anne