Saturday, September 20, 2008

Family Heritage Freebie

A 2 part freebie today. First, a scrap kit in neutral shades that I find match my older pictures really well but still look good with the modern pictures too. This mini kit has 3 papers. 2 frames, 3 journaling stips, assorted doodads and 2 "family trees" that I made in PSP. They look kinda tacky, I was following a tut, but if you recolor them they aren't too bad :)

Preview:

Download here: http://www.4shared.com/file/63783944/f56d7f6a/Family_heritage.html


Second part is Family Words. This part has 18 words, phrases and quotes dealing with families.

Preview:

If you download, please comment. I'm not sure what people like or want :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Sep [LA 12:09am, NY 02:09am, UK 07:09am, OZ 05:09pm] ).

Diane said...

Thank-you