Sunday, September 14, 2008

Brandi's Happy Halloween

I love Halloween. I've dressed up as long as I can remember. I decorate outside, making it as creepy as I can. In honor of the spookiest time of year I've put together a little kit that you can use to scrap or tag. Or whatever :) This kit includes 3 word art type thingies, 2 backgrounds, 2 toon bats, 3 Lil Witch, a witches hat, a pumpkin, and a page overlay.


Download it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/62978158/22ff29ac/brhalloween.html

And a note about the psd files. I'm not 100% sure about other programs, but to use psd files I open the one I want, for example GlamGirls.psd. Then I select one of the images from my layers pallette, copy it and paste it asa new image. I can reupload Glam Girls as png files this afternoon though for those of you who are confused by the psd files :)

2 comments:

alisson said...

Beautiful,thank you ;)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).